Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Summer says I'm slacking...




somebody noticed? We're in Salt Lake, we're having a fabulous time, and here are some photos to prove it. I found my old curling iron from my drill team days and curled up all my hair, then the boys and I wandered to the park. It's been a very full day. Jimmy, meanwhile is in New Jersey today, working on a film about transmissions. Hooray for him. the end

3 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Why does Summer get to say stuff about slacking? I'm pretty sure she's the only sister without a blog...
cute hair.

sunnytosh said...

Yeah, no kidding. Thanks about the hair, Scoob, I was tempted to drive to a salon and ask for a perm to look just like it, only blonder on top... Alas, it's just not in the budget this week.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Very cute hair, gotta stop looking so hot! :)

Where are my visitors from?