Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today's Walk


Today the kids and I went for a walk, from our house all the way to grandma's (who is not home, silly goose), but we went to see Jim, who was working on his car (and it is coming along nicely, by the way) and to get a ride home from him. Is this run-on sentence long enough to confuse my mother, I wonder? In any case we had a good time and I got quite a workout going up and down all those hills and stopping the wagon which does not have a handle, so I had to stop and catch the hitch (which was attached to the strap I was holding) when it got going too fast. Anyhow, we saw lots of animals on our walk: prairie dogs (tons!), goats, horses, ponies, a pig, cows, sheep, a bunny and dogs. Xac was just as excited to see trucks as animals. He's a funny kid.

4 comments:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

That is quite the walk! Got some cardio out of that I would imagine! It sounds like a nice day!

Xena said...

Sunny - I have been meaning to call you, like I said I would, but I guess your phone number is no longer on my phone - sorry. Can you get that to me - either through email or calling me back:) Thanks!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Good walk, who needs the zoo when you can see all that walking! You need to get Jimmy or Grandpa to get you a handle on that wagon. ;)

sunnytosh said...

he's working on it, but meanwhile I'm using the stroller, it's so much easier!

Where are my visitors from?