I would go into customize and change your template, if you have not already. You can preview each template and see what one looks the best with your page layout.
I tried that, but all of the templates either shove left or right, none of them go down the center. I even looked at the html and tried to change it there. I was able to get it to start in the right place, but then it marched off the side of the page and made my links disappear completely. Yet other people are using the same templates and theirs are going neatly down the center. Ah well.
Have you tried clearing everything about your page layout and custom stuff? Maybe if you get clear everything, except your blog entries and stuff like that, and start from scratch it will work. I really do not know the answer, but I think that is what I had to do at one point.
5 comments:
I'm guessing it's the layout code. Cute though.
I would go into customize and change your template, if you have not already. You can preview each template and see what one looks the best with your page layout.
I tried that, but all of the templates either shove left or right, none of them go down the center. I even looked at the html and tried to change it there. I was able to get it to start in the right place, but then it marched off the side of the page and made my links disappear completely. Yet other people are using the same templates and theirs are going neatly down the center. Ah well.
Have you tried clearing everything about your page layout and custom stuff? Maybe if you get clear everything, except your blog entries and stuff like that, and start from scratch it will work. I really do not know the answer, but I think that is what I had to do at one point.
I picked a new template and it worked. Hoorah!
Post a Comment