drove to Thermopolis and took the boys to see the buffalos. Sorry, no pictures, the buffalo were too far away to catch on my cell phone. I find when I do that they just look like little brown blurs, but some of the comments were:
Xac: "Mom, they have four legs?"
Mom: "Yes, Xac."
Xac: "Mom, cows have four legs, too?"
Xac is constantly quizzing me. Mom what color is this? He is very proud that he has learned his colors, his numbers and his abc's. He thinks he is all set and very smart. I have even started to teach him how to add. Mom, 5 and 5 make 10? So he's really great at memorizing facts. He can write, he can recognize a few words, and he even knows my phone number. Kindergarten should be interesting.
On another note, today I went to an expo at the community center. All the local businesses were there and they had a drawing that you had to sign up for at each booth. As I was going around, one of the ladies offered to wax my hands - in paraffin, that is - and I jumped at the chance. I sat down and she asked if school had let out early. lol. She really did a double take when I told her I am 30 years old and have two kids. She apologized, but I really couldn't be insulted. Just giggly.
Halloween and Autumn
7 years ago



4 comments:
Oh, and Xac is a little smarty pants, isn't he? :)
Well that is a nice mistake! How flattering for you! :)
tee hee!
Yeah, wasn't that nice of her? Part of me wonders if she was waiting til I had the wax on my hands so she could call a truancy officer. lol
Post a Comment