It seems I'm on a roll lately. I posted from my mom's computer a few weeks ago and realized how easy it was. I thought "wow, if I can do this from here, why aren't I doing it at home where I have two really fast computers?"
Anyhow, I am up tonight because I was laying in bed, somehow uncomfortable and listening to Jimmy snoring. And it hit me. I am grateful to hear him snore. It is the greatest thing to lay there and know he is healthy enough to sleep at home, instead of a hospital bed, and no more surgeries are anticipated. As if that weren't enough, I came downstairs and read my friend Rachel's blog about what she went through with her twins, and with Tucker's birth, and I think I am so blessed. On top of that I have two healthy boys, and life just seems to be getting better for us every day. Well good night.
Halloween and Autumn
7 years ago



3 comments:
Hooray for on a roll and counting those blessings!
Yay for a roll! And I'm glad I help you count your blessings. lol. :)
Whew.
Post a Comment