
Here is my Jimmy throwing Xac into the huge Love Sac at Nick and Angie's house.Not too much, and it's been nice. We've had a lot of dinners with our friends Nick and Angie Colon (Cologne), which is great for me because they have a dishwasher and we don't. Oh, and did I mention that Angie is an amazing chef? She follows the recipe and doesn't skip steps. Amazing!With all that I have been slowly overcoming my fear of dogs and so has Xhaiden. We actually caught him smiling at the dog the other night. Of course it hasn't happened since, he so takes after his mom in that respect. I can do so much until I get recognized for it, and then I somehow fall apart. But doesn't that happen to all of us a little? Take that Olympic swimmer, for example, who won all those gold medals and now what's he doing? Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Maybe if we didn't idolize all those celebrities so much their lives would be more normal. Hey, we'd be doing them a favor! So instead of renting a movie, go do something famous yourself. ;)



2 comments:
cute pictures! It looks like Jim is feeling better - that's good!
Those are awesome pics! So fun!
Post a Comment