Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Haircuts

OK, so I am only writing because it has been a long time and I feel like writing again. I cut my boys' hair yesterday, and the day before. It takes at least two days - and a lot of television - to give a decent haircut. A few months ago I took Xac to get his hair cut and I watched very closely as the woman cut his hair. I am picking up tips. I will not go back there again because he cried and squirmed the entire time and I had to hold him in my lap. Xhaiden cried also. Jim was not there, so it was painful. Anyhow, Xhaiden's hair is just about done and Xac's looks well enough. I'm afraid I went to short and I might as well have got out the buzzers, but he is afraid of those. He's afraid of the scissors as well, but his thick hair is too thick to have long, so that's where the TV comes in. Anyhow, I like cutting hair and I think it could be a new talent, since I have to do it for the boys now every so often. Xhaiden looks different, for sure. I let his hair grow long all winter to keep his little head warm.

2 comments:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

I wanna see :0)

Spring said...

Where's the pics? We loved seeing you when you were here! Sorry we didn't get together more, B's preschool/ballet schedule leaves little time left in the day! She had fun playing with Xac, though!

Where are my visitors from?