We took a break from potty training and now Xac is pretty much doing it himself. Yesterday I put the potty on the floor - he really wanted it on the computer chair so he could play the computer while he sat on it - and he watched TV and went potty. A little while later he was playing with his diaper off and said "uh-oh" and went over and peed standing. Later on he pooped while sitting on the potty (watching TV again) and just sat there. Once his pants are on though he doesn't make it yet, but he is embarassed to go in the grocery store with a mess on his legs, as I found out. So how do we get him to wear pants and go potty? Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Yay for some triumph, and I think I know many men who would love to have a toilet to play on the computer with. lol.
And yes, Brilee and Tuck were both "naked trained" before they were clothes trained. Good luck!
Good job! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment