
OK, so we bought the little potty. Xac has no interest whatsoever and Xhaiden thinks it's a toy and loves taking it apart, putting toys in the space for the wipes, etc. Last night I was cleaning the tub and Xhaiden took the bowl out of the potty (it hasn't been used yet), put it under the running water and took a sip.
Jim's mom suggested that I use breakfast cereal for aim. I tried this with Xac, and he was very upset that he did not get to eat the Cheerios after I put them in the toilet.
So what's with the picture? I came home from visiting teaching tonight and found these. Jim said the little boy across from us made them with his mom, and he told Jim there were eleven. Jim said "That's a fun way to learn how to count!" They are little hamburgers made out of Nilla Wafers, Peppermint Patties, frosting and I think that's honey or Karo Syrup. Cute.



1 comment:
Too funny about Xac being sad about the toilet cheerios. :)
And I am laughing at the hamburger cookies, we did H last week for preschool, and that was our snack, the kids loved it!
Post a Comment