Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday Presents?



Xac just had a birthday, which he thoroughly enjoyed, in spite of being exhausted. He brought cookies for his class and had a party at grandma's. He was showered with so many presents we don't know where to put them all yet, and he enjoyed every one of them. I'll have more pictures as soon as my MIL posts them all, she has been busy and it was nice of her to host the party as well.

3 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to Xac! and funeral potatoes are not gross, they are delicious. :)

Spring said...

Happy Birthday Xac! I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I'm just busy and I don't have my phone on me unless I'm driving somewhere. Thanks for your love and concern, I am doing pretty well now. Love you!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Happy Birthday Xac!! He's such a cutie!!

Where are my visitors from?