Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 27, 2008

Nursery

This was too cute. This week I made up a song for when the children clean up the room and I got to try it out today at church. This is how it goes:

When we're helping we're happy
And we clean as we go
For we like to pick up toys
And put them in a row.

Tra la la....

OK, so I got through the song once and asked if we should sing it again and one boy said "No, I don't like that song." So I told him I was going to have to sing it until the room was clean. I have never seen a group of toddlers clean a room so fast. By the end of my singing it again, the room was spotless.

3 comments:

Xena said...

cute song! and bytheway I tagged you on my blog

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Whatever it takes to get them to clean fast! I tried to sing in a primary class once. I can't remember the song... it was a well known primary song. Actually, I hummed it and asked them to tell me what it was. No one knew. It was embarrassing! I have no concept of music!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

too funny. I like your song, sorry the toddlers weren't fans.

Where are my visitors from?