Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My birthday was awhile ago









Ok, this is just an example of the blazing fire that was atop my carrot birthday cake. Above it is an example of the safer route - 3 on the left, one on the right, no fire department. In any case, it was very nice of my MIL to throw me a party in her back yard, and my husband took me out to dinner in Cody on the actual day. He arranged a babysitter and everything just to surprise me. I was surprised indeed that Xhaiden lasted the whole two hours without screaming for his mom, and we had fun.

4 comments:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Based on just the cakes alone, it seems you had a breat birthday! ;-)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

lovely cakes! Again, Happy Belated!

sunnytosh said...

OOPS, it seems I was not clear enough in my post. These are some pics I stole off the internet. My real cake was a carrot cake. :D

Spring said...

That cake looks yummy! Too bad you didn't get to actually eat some that looked like that!

Where are my visitors from?