
This book was amazing. Written for teenage boys, it was right on my level, I guess. With a boy that had graduated from MIT when he was ten, his loyal friends that don't cause any trouble, his openly professed love for his family, and his disinterest for the girl who has a crush on him and ultimately turns out to be just a figment of his imagination, it is a mother's dream come true. I certainly can't speak for a teenage boy - the target audience for this book - but from a mother's perspective it was a complete slam dunk.
James Patterson is the author, who says he kept everything clean for his novel that he hopes will help teenage boys want to read.
Buy this on Amazon
Here is the book's website
Read more about the book in USA Today



1 comment:
Interesting. Maybe I'll have to read it. ;)
Post a Comment