Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Scrubbing Bubbles


I remember watching the commercials for Scrubbing Bubbles when I was little and thinking how great it would be if I could open the package and watch the little cartoon bubbles scrub the whole bathroom for me. I would think about closing the door so my mom would not see it and get mad at me for not doing my own work. But my mom never bought Scrubbing Bubbles even once, so I never got my chance.

Well, I signed up to do the Scrubbing Bubbles blog tour recently and the scrubbing bubbles package came in the mail very fast - I love packages in the mail. I used it today and cleaned my bathtub with the soft lime green styrofoam handle and one of the cleanser filled cleaning pads. It was almost as fun as little cartoon bubbles.

Click here more info on these sweet little characters.

2 comments:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Did it work as good as you had hoped?

sunnytosh said...

Pretty well. It got rid of the water spots, so I was pleased with that.

Where are my visitors from?