Xac has been learning a lot in school. They tell me when he was VIP and was asked to tell the day of the week he said 'Lunes'.
Xac loves numbers and letters, and figuring things out.
Xac got a tin can robot for Christmas. Mom finally put it together for him - it's a bit advanced for a 6 year old. Grandma donated the soda can.
A few weeks ago Jim asked me if we could donate our rubber duck baby bath to a friend of his. I said sure - it's been stored in our closet for at least 6 months. That day Xhaiden found it and begged me to blow it up. So I got these cute pictures. Here we can see that I need to brush up on my photoshop skills.
Xhaiden is grinning from ear to ear because he's in the tub with a huge duck.
Xac loved riding the waves.









4 comments:
Cute- the ducky looks so fun!
Ha ha! I got my rubber ducky tub out the other day too, but ours has a whole. The babies like it anyhow. ;)
Adorable! Love the posts, the kids look great!
Thanks! Rachel - so sad about the hole, but I'm glad they are able to enjoy it.
Post a Comment