Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What was I playing with?

Here's the game: I will write a poem, and you will take a guess, if you want and if I'm really industrious I might send you something, but I think to be safe you better just enjoy the process.

little trucks with mismatched tires
houses with plastic doors
building blocks you can take apart
we play this on the floor

red and yellow, white and black
blue and orange too
we built with that part, we'll take it back
and put it right here too

3 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

is it cheating if I know because I was talking to you about these toys today? lol

sunnytosh said...

"darn it, I spoiled the surprise. surprise!"
If you can find out the name of the bunny who said that, the prize is all yours. ;)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

hmmmm.. I'll work on it! lol

Where are my visitors from?