Here are the rules: You answer the questions below and at the end of the post you tag 4 people. Then go to their blog and comment to them that they have been tagged.
What is your husband's name? Richard James McIntosh II
How long have you been married? five years
How long did you date? about 2 months? let's just say it was super quick.
Who eats sweets? we go in stages, but I'd say I eat more.
Who said "I Love You" first? I did. I felt prompted, and I thought about it and I did love him, so I said it. It really was a revelation of love.
Who is taller? Is this a question? He's taller whenever he's vertical.
Who can sing best? Jim says "you". He only sings when he's in a lot of pain or to be funny, but not often.
Who is smarter? When Jim was in elementary school they thought he was a retard and had him tested. The woman asked how old he was and he got this really confused look on his face, so she went on to another question. He finally stopped her and said I am ___ years, ___ months, ____ days, _____ hours, _____ minutes old. I don't know if he is smarter because he could figure all that out or dumber because he couldn't figure out that she just wanted years, but either way he was ranked beyond a high school level and I wouldn't want to go up against him.
Who does the laundry? His mother, she even folds it.
Who pays the bills? Jimmy
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed, facing it, I sleep on the right. Jim let me have the left side for two days because my shoulder was hurting, then he claimed it back. It has more room to get out which is important to him.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Sometimes Jim.
Who drives? Jim unless he's had surgery. He says I hang on the wheel, and drive like Nascar.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first and said "there, I kissed you" like he was real proud of himself.
Who asked who out first? Jim, and our first date was to the genealogy library in downtown SLC to find people for his mother.
Who wears the pants? Jim told me the other night that I need to learn my place, so I guess we're still trying to hash that one out.
How did you meet? I went with my friend to a Family Home Evening in a singles' ward I had been in more than a year before. Jim was there. He invited one of us (meaning me or my friend) to sit with him on a bean bag chair. Neither of us did and five minutes later there were obnoxious girls crawling all over him. I did talk to him long enough to call him devil boy because he had a goofy look on his face that I later learned was "tired and not trying to impress people". After the lesson I was talking to another boy there about getting a job at my work and Jim said he would like to try too so I gave him my email address and the rest is history. The girl I brought with me said not to date him because she thought he looked weird.
I tag whoever has not done this.
Posted by Xena at 12:14 PM
Halloween and Autumn
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment