The other day I told Xac repeatedly to put his shoes on (which we all know means we are leaving) and he repeatedly told me no. Jim was in the shower so I told Xac I would just leave him home. I got out in the car and Xac started crying. I told him once more to go get his shoes on and he went back inside. Now I meant to wait and look back for him, but in getting the car started and backing out I forgot. It's Alzheimer's, I know. Anyhow, two or three blocks later I get a call from Jim saying I need to come back and get Xac and that he can't because he's wrapped in a towel. We both reached him at the same time, across the street and down a ways from our apartment. He got to go to the store.
1 comment:
Yikes! Always an adventure with kids, huh!
Post a Comment