Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008





I won this DVD and weight set for submitting my testimonial in Ana Caban's contest. I tried them out a little today, but Xac thought the handweights were really cool and Xhaiden wanted to sit on me. Jim helped me get a little workout in. Here is what I wrote:

Ana seems like a person who has found her calling in life and just keeps moving forward. Her energy and enthusiasm can be felt in every workout. I like that she seeks to improve her teaching skill by attending others’ classes. I also like her focus as she completes every exercise with ballerina precision, showing the best position to achieve maximum strength.

As I do the exercises with my favorite DVDs, I find my back easing into place. As I continue each day I feel my muscles strengthen to hold it there. Ana keeps me going with a workout that makes me feel like I am right there with her. She is comfortable and confident.

I have never tried another Pilates program and I probably never will. Ana is easy to watch and she takes the focus off of herself so I can focus on my breathing and my core. Because of her example and her story, I hope to one day be a certified Pilates instructor. Until then I can enjoy and make her videos a part of my personal fitness repertoire.

1 comment:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Dang! Your article makes me want to run out and get her videos! Great review!!! No wonder she gave you free stuff!

Where are my visitors from?