Tag! Here's the drill (This one's kind of interesting...)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Halloween and Autumn
7 years ago



9 comments:
I remember when I was younger you would teach us dances to perform for our family. That was fun.
I remember babysitting you. You liked to follow me around with those big eyes of yours.
I remember talking about nursing and diapers quite a bit... :-)
Just because we just talked about this through email: toilet papering and having to dive on the grass behind some bushes when a car was coming!
I remember how awesome I thought you looked in your dance team outfits. I was a sucker for sparkle and bold colors...oh wait that is true these days as well. :-)
Awww thanks! I think someone did do a good job picking those out. It wasn't me. :D
Christmas...you always asked me to come sleep in your room and I ALWAYS ended up on the floor because you would KICK, yes, KICK me out!
I ticled you. I guess it rhymes and you did fly out of the bed like you had been kicked.
I remember getting dropped off for a stake dance, and there being a fireside there instead, and well, it was interesting. I am still not sure what the theme of that fireside was, because all I got out of it was that there was milk under his seat covers, and, "I said, 'Son...'"
Post a Comment