I am a little jealous of your garden. Mine got a late start this year (Eran couldn't get the rottotiller started), so my plants look like its the beginning of June - not the middle of July. We'll see if I get any fruits before our first frost hits.
The pictures are really close up and make the plants look bigger. We got started kind of late also and I kept asking Jim when I could go plant. Still, post pictures, I want to see!
3 comments:
I am a little jealous of your garden. Mine got a late start this year (Eran couldn't get the rottotiller started), so my plants look like its the beginning of June - not the middle of July. We'll see if I get any fruits before our first frost hits.
The pictures are really close up and make the plants look bigger. We got started kind of late also and I kept asking Jim when I could go plant. Still, post pictures, I want to see!
nice! I am hoping we'll get more than just leaves and blossoms in ours.
Post a Comment