The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Three Joys
1. Being married to my hubby forever!
2. Spending time with my family.
3. The knowledge of the gospel.
Three Fears
1. Being tortured.
2. Scary movies.
3. Being a single mom.
Three goals
1. I want to be a good mom.
2. Do 50 push-ups
3. Snuggle with my husband every day.
Three current obsessions/collections
1. I have a pretty great collection of cleaning rags.
2. I blog a lot for a mom with two kids.
3. Music, maybe? Yeah, music sounds good. I love music.
Three random surprising facts about me
1. I have webbed toes.
2. I have never flown on a commercial airline.
3. I only caused one car wreck in my life.
Tag, you're it!
I tag:
1. Barb
2. Rachel
3. Hanna
4. Holly
5. Uncle Hippen
Halloween and Autumn
7 years ago



3 comments:
Three Joys
1. Being with my hubby forever (good answer, Sunny!)
2. Spending time with my family... again, copying... but true joy comes from family and:
3. The knowledge of the gospel.
Three fears
1. Losing my kids.
2. Not being good enough.
3. Vampires ;-)
Three goals
1. Get more discipled with a house-hold schedule.
2. Read the Book of Mormon every day (even if it is only one verse!)
3. Take care of my garden well enough that we actually eat things this fall that come from the garden.
Three current obsessions/ collections
1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (sadly, I dream about it!)
2. We got a Wii. I am LOVING DDR! I spend way too much time (so much so, that when I get out the dance mat, Will gets in my way and reaches for the remote and stands on the dance pad to dance!)
3. Blogging. It is way more fun than I imagined. I love writing in mine and visiting others!
Three random surprising facts about me
1. I like Milli Vanilli
2. I LOVE Weird Al
3. I enjoy watching ICarly with my girls.
Well there is so much I never knew about you, Barb. Cool!
this means I would actually have to take time to post...
Post a Comment