Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another surgery?

Yes, it's true. Jim has to have another abscess drained - he is in the procedure as I am typing this. It is actually the same abscess he had drained a few months ago, but he said this time they put him in the OR instead of the scope room. Hopefully they are able to get rid of the whole thing all together. It certainly has been a rough time for him, he never knows just what will happen with his health.

5 comments:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

I will be thinking of you guys. I hope it all goes well!

sunnytosh said...

Jim said it was the quickest and easiest surgery yet.

Spring said...

How's things? I hope everything went well!

sunnytosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunnytosh said...

His butt seems to be healing fine.

Where are my visitors from?