
Yesterday we got a new jogging stroller. And it arrived FedEx just as it stopped raining. So we got it out, set it up and put the children in (yes, it's a double!), and then later on, we went for a walk. Well, we got a really good deal on it. It was listed on eBay and the ad said it had a broken part and one piece of hardware missing. We have yet to figure out what piece that is, but the part is with the canopy and can probably be replaced, so we are thrilled. The best part is, the whole thing came shipped for less than $60. Had they set it up and taken decent pictures, we might have had to compete with other bidders. So anyhow, we were walking near my friend Kaylynn's house, and I thought, "Why not say hello?" We rang the door and Kaylynn invited us to dinner. Apparently they were already having a dinner party and had more than enough food for everyone. Jim ate enough steak to make a cow uncomfortable.
After dinner we visited and then came back. Jim would not let me push the stroller so after we came home I left and took the kids, ahem, children, around the block. I ran into a cute biking couple who shouted hello and "you sure have your hands full" and I said "yep". After this the kids were cold and I was ready to go inside. After this we broke down the stroller and brought it inside, while I told Jim we were not going to keep it in the minivan because I do not want it to get stolen. I found a spot for it right in our health section. For those of you who are not familiar with feng shui, the health section is the center of the house and is good for all things yellow, square, flat, and earthy. Things that remind you of exercise are good there as well. Now it is sitting there looking as decorative as all the other objects I am trying to find places for, and reminding me that I should go to bed because that would be healthy. Good night!
After dinner we visited and then came back. Jim would not let me push the stroller so after we came home I left and took the kids, ahem, children, around the block. I ran into a cute biking couple who shouted hello and "you sure have your hands full" and I said "yep". After this the kids were cold and I was ready to go inside. After this we broke down the stroller and brought it inside, while I told Jim we were not going to keep it in the minivan because I do not want it to get stolen. I found a spot for it right in our health section. For those of you who are not familiar with feng shui, the health section is the center of the house and is good for all things yellow, square, flat, and earthy. Things that remind you of exercise are good there as well. Now it is sitting there looking as decorative as all the other objects I am trying to find places for, and reminding me that I should go to bed because that would be healthy. Good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment