Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh yeah, it's Jim's Birthday, too! Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Ok, so I did remember it was Jim's birthday, just not while I was posting. And what did we do for it? Well first thing this morning the dentist office called and said they had an open slot for Xac. You can read all about that below. Anyhow, back to Jimmy, he got two shirts, a tool set from his dad, and worked on his Porsche. He also registered the Porsche, which is a birthday tradition to get a new car on his birthday. Tough luck, they made him pay since last September when he actually got the car. I made him a cake tonight (from a box, he picked the flavor), and he ate three pieces. I would take a picture, but nah, you can make it yourself. Get a white cake and make it then buy a can of cream cheese frosting and frosting. That's about what it looked like. Today was also cinco de mayo, I took Xac to the park (after his dentist visit), and Scooby's Anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Scooby!

1 comment:

Scooby and Jon said...

Happy Birthday to Jimmy! and Thanks for the Happy to us! :)

Where are my visitors from?