Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Google eyed birthday

Xhaiden turned one on Friday. Yesterday we had a party for him at Jim's parents' house. I made two cakes and used Jim's mom's ice cream maker to make raspberry ice cream. It was incredibly easy and today she wants us to come over and do it again (and bring the cake). Xac loved everyone singing happy birthday and since he thought the cake was his he blew out the candle as soon as we lit it. He is screaming right now because Jim will not let him drink the half and half that we bought to make ice cream.

Today Xac and Xhaiden and I went to sacrament meeting. Jim slept right through and said "oh, is it afternoon already?" when I came home.

In other news, Xhaiden got to Xac's craft kit when it was spilled on the floor the other day, and yesterday I found two google eyes when I changed his diaper.

3 comments:

Spring said...

Google eyes, huh...Sounds like the cadbury cream egg wrapper I found in Mia's diaper around Easter time...She loves chocolate and apparently doesn't mind if it's coated in foil!

sunnytosh said...

Ya, it was a little scary to have the contents looking at me...

Xena said...

The google eyes is hilarious - it might have been gross, but you should have taken a picture so we could all see too!

Where are my visitors from?