Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Exercise

I started working out tonight and I remembered how I used to stay up all night dancing and neglect all my jobs to pursue my awesome hobby. Boy how I've changed. I spend all my time doing chores and running after two kids and I almost feel I owe my mom an apology for neglecting the state of her house while I spent hours practicing toe touches. In any case, I still love working out, I have discovered, and while I don't anticipate being able to spend vast amounts of time in front of a yoga instructor I do hope to get back in incredible shape all the while having fun with my kids and maintaining a safe environment (meaning clean enough to navigate the room). I do one day hope to have a house large enough to clear out some space and attempt a full workout, complete with kicks, leaps and turns. To me the greatest rooms have minimal furniture. Anyhow I just wanted to post this because I love exercise and I don't want to go to bed, but it looks like I will have to soon or else Xhaiden will wake me up during REM sleep. Good night all!

No comments:

Where are my visitors from?