Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Day

It's 28 below zero according to my mother-in-law, who came this morning to take my husband away from me. She also added that since it is so cold I should not go anywhere. In her words "there is no reason to take those kids outside". Not that I had planned to leave the house under any circumstances, unless they are such like last night when the power went out for three hours and we all went over to her place, but it was nice of her to be concerned.

I am still a little sick but a little better than yesterday.

About last night, we were about to take Jim's math test online when the power went out. He says he was about to hit 'start test' when I asked if he wanted to pray first. Well, we said our prayer, and I went off to get another drink and more olive oil to put on my very dry and cracked lips. I came back, sat down, got the clipboard and pen and the power went out. Jim grabbed our little AA battery flashlight and we bundled up the kids and headed to grandma's house.

No comments:

Where are my visitors from?